Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Food musing

Yesterday I roasted a whole chicken. I cut up some meat and skin for Allison. After I put a piece of skin in her mouth, she smiled and her eyes opened wide. She loved it. She then proceeded to eat a lot of chicken meat with skin sprinkled in between. Then finished with Apple sauce for dessert. Good girl!

Tonight for dinner was Quinoa with chicken broth and a little bit of meat. She ate that very enthusiastically as well. Makes me very happy.

These past two morning were rough, tho. She wakes up at 3:30am. I nurse her but she is too awake, even babbling. We're not able to back to sleep. I resort to strolling her in the kitchen but by then we've lost some time. She falls asleep there. Yesterday tho she vomited all of the milk that she just drank, at 4:45am. All over me on the bed. It was rough for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment