Saturday, February 14, 2015

other personality traits

At 16 months we started seeing signs of jealousy. When Tom played with nephew Liam, Allison would go up to him and want him to hold her. Her teacher has also observed it when she is holding other kids. Allison would go up to the teacher and whine until she was held. I'm sure she would react the same to me so I try not to do that to her.

We have a book of colors. She says blue a lot (even if it's not blue) but can correctly say orange at the right page. Another very interesting thing is counting. We could from 1 to 10 with her. In one instance, she was able to say the words for 1 to 5 along with us. Another time, she said the even numbers (2-4-6-8-10). I don't know how normal this is but I'm pretty proud of her and happy that she is developing well. I credit a lot of it to being stimulated at preschool.

Today, Allison vomited majorly 2.5 times. I am just praying that it won't last as long as it did last time or become as devastating as it was last time (refusal to eat for 5 days, weakness, neediness). Dear God, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment