Monday, September 1, 2014

Decorations from Alli's birthday party



The photo montage was a DIY project the night before. cardboard box wrapped with repurposed wrapping paper; repurposed ribbon tied to the back; pics held up by tiny red clothing clips that I picked up in a Chicago craft store years ago. I splurged the $6 on the glitter letter stickers bc it was the perfect color and so fun. I also made that headband out of felt paper. 



This is the 5x7 pic that I had printed which went into the 1st year frame
This is a memory book where I can fill in things about the baby's first year

Rainbow themed decor

(stock photo)

wall decor - the top piece with the 1s and the animal faces I repurposed to decorate a printed menu that I created for each table (animal and 1 on each side of the fold)




party favor for the kids
also, each balloon centerpiece was held down by a clear container filled with skittles. The containers are originally toothpick holders; it was perfect bc there was a small hole which I could put the strings through and then tie on the inside. The balloons and skittles were a hit with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment