Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall 2014

Today I finally put away her smaller sized clothing (mostly summer season) and went through my inventory of next sized up clothing (fall and winter season). The weather is getting colder so I finally have a reason to do this which usually takes some time. All of the inventory comes from Allison's cousin, Alyna. I am grateful to have many clothes to choose from. There are a few that I would like to buy myself though. I recently bought her a winter coat using store credit.

Allison is still fighting a cold. It seems like ever since she started daycare she is always sick. She's also been having diarrhea for a week now and I believe it is due to egg white intolerance (not allergy). So I will be holding off on testing dairy on her just bc we don't want to deal with diarrhea.

The past two weeks she has been a very poor eater, sometimes not eating any meal all day. I'm so happy that for the past two days, she's been more open to eating all 3 meals. I hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment